Want to get the kiddies indoctrinated into the fast-paced, high-pressure world of early-adopterism, but you’re not quite sure how to do it? Let Nickelodeon (and partner Imation) help you out. The kids’ network has just announced a line of new electro-toys aimed at your tots and tweeners, sure to elicit cries of excitement accompanied by the sound of money sliding out of your wallet. Here’s a rundown of the extensive list of digital products the two companies will be bringing your way:
- Flash Jr. digital camera (available in both Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go! models), $59.99
- SpongeBob Squarepants Flash Micro Digital Camera, with USB connectivity, $21.99
- SpongeBob Squarepants VGA digital camera, auto-flash, 1.1-inch color LCD, 8MB, $31.99
- SpongeBob Squarepants 1.3-megapixel digital camera, auto-flash, 1.1-inch color LCD, 32MB, $49.99
- SpongeBob Squarepants Flash Mega 3.0-megapixel digital camera, auto-flash, 1.5-inch color LCD, 32MB, $79.99
- Invision 7-inch Digital Photo Frame (Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go! models available), $99.99
- SpongeBob SquarePants Digital Music Player, stores up to 500 MP3s and WMAs, 10 hours of playback on a charge, $39.99
- Fission Digital Music Player, $49.99
- Fission Digital Media Player, does video, audio, and photos, plus has on-board games, $99.99
- SpongeBob Squarepants 15-inch, LCD TV, remote, $299.99
- SpongeBob Squarepants progressive scan DVD player, MP3 decoder, remote, $59.99
There you have it folks, the next pile of money you’ll be blowing on junky electronics your children will outgrow or break in a few weeks. Life is good, ain’t it?
Office Depot Featured Gadget: Xbox 360 Platinum System Packs the power to bring games to life!