Filed under: Gaming
Hey, there’s this new game out today called Bioshock — we hear it’s, like, the best thing ever made. Metacritic rated it at 97 / 100, which ranks it among the greatest works of modern art including Marcel Duchamp’s Fountain and the first NKOTB record. We know you want it, and we’ll happily send you on your way with a copy of Bioshock and an Xbox to play it on. Just read the rules below and promise yourself you won’t play it at night, because this game is all sorts of messed up in the dark.
The rules (yeah, there are always rules):
- Leave a comment below — tell us your current fave game. No need to tell us whether Bioshock is likely to charm you into never ever playing it again.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you’ll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) In other words, be careful when commenting and if you submit more than once, only activate one comment, ok?
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment — otherwise we’ll chase you down and drain your Adam with a giant needle.
- Contest is open to anyone worldwide!
- Winner will be chosen randomly.
- Entries can be submitted until 11:59pm EDT on Sunday, August 26th.
Office Depot Featured Gadget: Xbox 360 Platinum System Packs the power to bring games to life!